Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Reality Check

Controversy is a foe the collective has met numerous times before, that being said i would like to state the it has been thwarted once again.

We set some things straight tonight and I didn't observe any one that was at tonights meeting with Ms.G becoming discouraged.

I observed a refocusing of devotions and an steps in the right direction .

She laid it all out a bit and tonight being the second meeting, we are more incline to listen and co-operate with Ms.G. I'm not saying that she has me sold or that I'm all in, but she has a lot of knowledge, know how, and resources. We stand to gain the most in this partnership and that is what matters to me the most.

I see that we need to work on organization which we know, but if we do not learn to communicate and keep one another on the same page things will start to fall apart.

So lets grab it by the throat y'all we have some shit to do!!!!
"excuse my French"

No comments: